Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, "Name seven advantages of breastfeeding and/or breast milk."
One student, in particular, was hard-pressed to think of seven advantages. He wrote:
1) It is the perfect formula for the child.
2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
3) It is always the right temperature.
4) It is inexpensive.
5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6) It is always available as needed.
And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation as his time was up, he wrote:
7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the
ground where the cat can't get it.