It’s been over 2 years since the first TendHer Pillow prototype was born. Since I’ve had mine, I’ve used them in countless other ways in addition to the original reason why they were made in the first place -- soothing my breastfeeding pain! Here are some of the other uses I’ve found them to be useful for!
Ten best uses I’ve found for my TendHer Pillows:
10) Keeping my soda can or bottle cold.
9) Stress ball. Have you played with one lately?
8) Playing patty cake with my toddler.
7) Conversation starter when visitors come and visit. Yes, there are always pillows lying around the house.
6) Icing my wrist when I was experiencing pain from carpal tunnel syndrome.
5) Placing on my son’s forehead or neck when he had a fever.
4) Keeping myself cool on a hot day.
3) Soothing my toddler’s and baby’s painful bumps, bruises and knocks.
2) Reducing puffiness in eyes caused by long sleepless nights.
1) Breastfeeding pain relief of course! Each time I feel engorged, get sore, get bitten, or have plugged ducts! Oh, and my latest breastfeeding issue? A distracted baby who takes it along with her each time she decides she wants to look at something else in the room!